Friday, December 4

Surplus Shopping the Online Way

Because of the current economic state, most people in the metro are now looking for alternative ways to shop and cut cost at the same time. Lucky me i was able to bumped into a brief yet informative article that gave me enough reason not to stop shopping online. "With the prices of commodities continuously going up, who said you can't have quality gadgets anymore? I say you still can, as long as you know where to look." I completely agree, we don't really have to be on a huge budget to have the best gadget in town. It's kinda like shopping for cloths and accessories in an Ukay-Ukay. Patience is always the key. If you want to find the good stuff, you have to get your hands dirty and really dig in.

Now how about doing it online? Surplus shopping online? is this possible? of course yes. This may not be the coolest approach today, but soon it will be. After hours browsing, i was able to find a decent website that offers plenty of choices. From flat screen to kitchen equipment, this site really blew me away. Most of the items they sell only have minor scratches and the good part is, they all have warranties. After browsing a couple of pages, I finally found what I was looking for. So tomorrow i will definitely stop by their warehouse and have my self a surplus treat! I just hope i find a 2nd digital camera to replace my gf's camera i broke last week. hehehe! Hope she wont found out I broke it trying to capture myself. LOL. :))

0 comments:

Post a Comment